11/2 cups. Brown rice flour
1/4 cup. Corn starch
2 Tbsp. Icing sugar
3 tsp. Cinnamon
3 tsp. Baking powder
5 Tbsp. Earth Balance Margarine
3/4 cup. Milk alternative mixed with 1 Tbsp lemon juice
2 Apples, diced
2 Tbsp Brown sugar
1. Preheat oven to 450F.
2. Mix Earth Balance and brown rice flour, corn starch, sugar,
cinnamon and baking powder together in a bowl.
3. Add diced apple into the mixture.
4. Pour milk (mixed with lemon juice) and mix until a dough
5. Drop dough in a rough ball (about 9) shape onto parchment
lined cookie sheet.
6. Bake for 15-20 minutes.
7. Once cooled add glaze (optional).
Looking for more recipes that fit your needs? Contact Jill, Nurture The Future's Registered Dietitian at email@example.com