1 package(454g) Pasta of choice (gluten free if necessary)
4 Veggie sausages of choice (gluten free if necessary)
1/2 Onion, diced
1 Bell Pepper, diced
1 cup Cauliflower
1 Tbsp 10- spice
2 tsp. Black pepper
2 tsp Paprika
2 tsp Oregano
1 tsp. Thyme or Herb de Provence
4 cloves Garlic, minced
2 Tbsp All Purpose flour (gluten free if necessary)
3/4 cup Canned Coconut milk
1. Fry sausages in a frying pan over medium heat until browned. Cut into rounds. Put aside.
2. Fry onion, pepper and garlic in the frying pan until slightly browned.
3. Boil the water for the pasta and put cauliflower in it as it comes to a boil. Cook cauliflower until a fork will go through it easily.
4. Place tomatoes, cooked cauliflower, onion, pepper and garlic in food processor and blend until smooth.
5. Add blended mixture to frying pan and stir in flour.
6. Add spices, sausages and coconut milk to mixture in frying pan and simmer.
7. Cook pasta following directions on the package.
8. Once pasta is cooked, mix into sauce, stir, and enjoy.
Need more ideas to get quick meals on your table? Contact Jill, Nurture's Registered Dietitian at firstname.lastname@example.org