1 3/4 cup Oats, ground into flour
1/8 tsp Cinnamon
1/4 tsp Salt
1/4 cup Maple Syrup
1/4 cup Cooked red lentil puree *
3 Tbsp Nut/Seed butter (peanut, almond, sunflower,
1 Tbsp Coconut oil
2 Tbsp Chocolate chips
1. Use a food processor to grind the oats into a flour.
2. Mix nut/seed butter, coconut oil and maple syrup together.
3. Add in pureed lentils.
4. Mix in salt, cinnamon and oat flour.
5. Stir in chocolate chips.
6. Roll into balls with wet hands. Put in freezer for 10 minutes to set.
7. Store in airtight container in the freezer and grab as necessary.
* Rinse red split lentils. Cook and blend with a hand blender to form a puree.
Looking for other ways to use lentils? Contact Jill, Nurture The Future's Registered Dietitian at firstname.lastname@example.org