3 cups Oats (gluten free if needed. You can use quick oats but I prefer rolled oats).
1/2 cup Coconut, dried and shredded
1/2 cup Sunflower seeds
1/2 cup Pumpkin seeds
1/4 cup Pecan pieces
1 cup Dried fruit
2 tsp Cinnamon
1 tsp Ginger
1/2 cup Maple syrup
1/4 cup Olive oil
1. Preheat oven to 250F
2. In a large bowl, mix the oats, coconut, sunflower seeds, pumpkin seeds, pecans, cinnamon and ginger.
3. Add in oil and then maple syrup and stir to combine.
4. Spread onto 2 cookie sheets lined with parchment paper.
5. Bake for 1 hour, stirring every 20 minutes.
6. After baking is done add in dried fruit and let cool before storing in an airtight container.
Looking for more breakfast ideas? Contact Jill, Nurture The Future's Registered Dietitian at firstname.lastname@example.org