1 cup Cauliflower, chopped into bite-sized pieces
2 Carrots, cut into bite-sized pieces
1 cup Snap peas, cut into bite-sized pieces
3 cloves Garlic, minced
1 inch piece Ginger, minced
1/2 Onion, minced
1 block Tofu
6 cups Vegetable broth
2 Tbsp Miso paste
1/4 cup Braggs or coconut aminos
1/2 package Rice Noodles (broad variety)
1 Tbsp Water
1 Tbsp Sesame oil
1 Tbsp Braggs or coconut aminos
1/2 tsp Garlic powder
1/2 tsp Onion powder
1/4 tsp Ginger powder
1. Preheat oven to 400F
2. Cube tofu and soak in marinade
3. Toss broccoli, cauliflower and carrot in 1 Tbsp sesame oil, 1 tsp garlic powder, 1 tsp onion powder, 1 Tbsp braggs or coconut aminos. Place in oven on cookie sheet to roast for 15 minutes.
4. Place Tofu in oven on a cookie sheet and bake for 15 minutes.
5. Flip tofu and vegetables and cook for another 15 minutes.
6. In a large pot on the stove fry onion, ginger and garlic.