2 cups Cashews (soaked for 4 hours if possible to make it more creamy)
3 Tbsp Olive oil
1/4 cup Lemon juice
1/4 cup Nutritional yeast
2 Tbsp Miso
2 cloves Garlic
2 Tbsp 10 spice blend
2 cup Tomato sauce (see Grandma Cayo's Tomato sauce recipe).
2 cups Frozen mixed veggies
1 pound Gluten free pasta (or whole wheat if gluten free not needed).
1. Preheat oven to 350F
2. Place cashews in a food processor with olive oil, lemon juice, nutritional yeast, miso, garlic and tomato sauce. Blend until the cashews form a creamy mixture.
3. Bring water to a boil and add frozen veggies. Add pasta and cook according to package directions.
4. Drain pasta and return to pot. Add cashew mixture and 10 spice blend and stir to combine.
5. Place in a 9x13 inch casserole dish even out top with a spatula.
6. Bake for 20-25 minutes until golden brown.
Looking for easy weeknight meals? Contact Jill, Nurture The Future' Registered Dietitian at email@example.com for ideas that work for your family.