21/2 cups Fruit, fresh or frozen
3/4 cup Sugar (or less depending on how sweet you want it)
1 Tbsp Pectin
1. Place fruit in a medium pot on the stove and bring to a gentle boil.
2. Sprinkle pectin on top and stir in sugar. Bring back to a boil.
3. Add to bread machine and cook for about 1.5 hours.*
4. Take out of bread machine and put into mason jars to cool.
5. Let sit for about 45 minutes before storing in the fridge.
*I use the rapid bread setting. If you have a jam setting use that.
Wanting to make more food at home instead of buying it? Contact Jill, Nurture The Future's Registered Dietitian at email@example.com