1/2 cup Brown Sugar
1 cup All-purpose Gluten Free flour
1/4 tsp Baking Soda
1/2 tsp Cinnamon
1/8 tsp Salt
1 cup Rolled Oats (choose gluten free)
1/4 cup Almonds, slivered
1/2 cup Coconut Oil
1 tsp Vanilla
1 cup Blueberries (fresh or frozen is fine. Any fruit could be substituted)
1. Preheat oven to 350F.
2. Combine brown sugar, flour, baking soda, salt, cinnamon, rolled oats and almonds in a bowl.
3. Add vanilla and coconut oil and mix until crumbly.
4. Take 2 cups of mixture and spread it into the bottom of the pie pan. Press it down using your fingers.
5. Spread blueberries out and sprinkle more cinnamon over blueberries Next sprinkle remaining mixture over blueberries and gently press down.
6. Bake for 35- 40 minutes or until brown.
Do you want more ideas for creating balance with your families eating? Contact Jill, Nurture The Future's Registered Dietitian at firstname.lastname@example.org