2 Tbsp Olive oil
1 Tbsp Ginger, minced
4 Garlic cloves, minced
2 Tbsp Red Curry Paste
51/2 Cup Vegetable Broth
1 can Coconut milk
2 Tbsp Tamari or Braggs
1 package Tofu
1 Bell pepper, cut into strips
2 Carrots, cut into ribbons using a
1/2 cup Green beans, chopped into bite
1/2 cup Broccoli, cut into small bite sized
1 package Rice noodles
1/2 cup Cashews
1 Hot pepper, diced (optional)
1/4 cup Cilantro (optional, to serve)
1. Add 1 Tbsp oil to pot. Cut tofu into cubes and fry. Set aside.
2. Add 1 Tbsp oil to pot, fry ginger until starting brown. Add in garlic and red curry paste and allow to brown.
3. Add in vegetables and broth. Bring to a boil.
4. Turn down heat to low, add in coconut milk and tamari.
5. Add in rice noodles and stir to soften.
6. Add tofu and lemon juice. Turn off heat and let sit until noodles are softened.
7. Top with cashews and cilantro and serve.
Looking for more quick ideas for home cooked meals? Contact Jill, Nurture The Future's Registered Dietitian at email@example.com