3 Leeks (white and light green parts)
3 cloves Garlic, minced
1 Tbsp Canola oil
4 cups Vegetable stock
2 tsp Cumin
2 tsp Curry powder
1 tsp Black pepper
1 tsp Herbamare
2 medium Red skin potatoes, diced
2 Carrots, grated
1/4 cup Tomato sauce
1. Thinly slice leeks and rinse with cold water.
2. Put oil in large pot and heat on medium heat.
3. Add leeks and garlic and cook for 5 minutes until lightly browned.
4. Add vegetable stock, tomato sauce, cumin, curry powder, black pepper, herbamare and bring to boil.
5. Add potatoes, turn heat to simmer, cover and cook for 10 minutes.
6. Add grated carrots and continue to simmer for 10 minutes.
Interested in more kid- friendly recipes? Contact Jill, Nurture The Future's Registered Dietitian @ email@example.com