1.5 Cups Unsweetened almond milk
1 tsp Vanilla (Gluten free if needed)
2 Tbsp Canola oil
2 Tbsp Flax seeds, ground mixed with 1/4 cup of hot water
1 Banana, mashed
1 Cup Gluten Free flour (Cloud 9 works well)
1 Cup Oats (Gluten free if needed)
1/2 tsp Xanthan gum
1 tsp Baking soda
1 tsp Baking powder
2 tsp Cinnamon
2 Cups Blueberries, raspberries, sliced strawberries (frozen or fresh is fine)
1. In a large bowl mash banana.
2. Add in almond milk, vanilla, canola oil and flax seeds mixed with water.
3. Add in gluten free flour, oats, xanthan gum, baking soda, baking powder and cinnamon.
4. Mix together and add water if mixture is too thick.
5. Add in fruit.
6. Drop about 1/8 cup of batter into pre-warmed frying pan and fry both sides. Continue until all of the mix is used.