Quick and easy chocolate chip cookies all baked in one bowl! These are gluten free and vegan.
1 Tbsp Ground flax seeds
3 Tbsp. Water
1/4 cup. Coconut oil, melted
1/2 cup. Coconut sugar
3/4 cup. Almond flour
3/4 cup. Rolled oats*
1/4 cup. Gluten free flour
1/2 tsp. Baking soda
1/4 tsp. Salt
1/4 cup. Chocolate chips
1/4 cup. Dried cranberries
1. Preheat oven to 350F
2. Mix ground flax seeds and water together and let sit for a few minutes to thicken.
3. Add melted coconut oil and coconut sugar to flax mixture and mix together.
4. Stir in almond flour, oats, gluten free flour, baking soda, and salt. Mix until combined. If you find the mixture is too runny add almond flour up to 1/4 cup.
5. Mix in chocolate chips and dried cranberries.
6. Bake cookies for 9-12 minutes or until golden brown. Cool for 10-15 minutes on the baking sheet before storing (or eating).
* use gluten free rolled oats if necessary
Looking for more cookie recipes? Contact Jill, Nurture The Future's Registered Dietitian at firstname.lastname@example.org