I love quick and easy one pot meals. I have a few that my family enjoys and that I typically have the ingredients for. That way, when things come up and we need a quick meal, I am prepared.
1 inch piece Ginger, minced
4 cloves Garlic, minced
1/2 Tbsp Red Curry Paste
5 cups Vegetable Broth
1 can Coconut milk
1 Tbsp Lemon juice
1/2 cup Peanut Butter
3 Tbsp Braggs
1 package Rice Noodles
1 package Tofu
1 Carrot, peeled into ribbons
1 Bell Pepper, strips
1 cup Broccoli, chopped
Cilantro and chopped peanuts to serve
1. Fry tofu, then set aside.
2. Fry garlic and ginger in some oil.
3. Add in vegetables and cook for 2 minutes. Add curry paste and stir for 30 seconds.
4. Add in broth, braggs, lemon juice, peanut butter, stir to combine and bring to a boil.
5. Reduce heat, and add in coconut milk.
6. Break rice noodles slightly and add into pot, stirring until covered with the liquid and until starting to soften.
7. Stir in tofu and let sit until noodles are softened.
8. Add cilantro and peanuts to serve (optional).
Looking for more quick and easy recipe ideas? Contact Jill, Nurture The Future's Registered Dietitian at firstname.lastname@example.org
Jill Wallace, RD, CH
Mom, Registered Dietitian and Chartered Herbalist writing about nutrition. Have a topic you want to read about? I would love to hear your idea. Email email@example.com