1 cup Walnuts
3/4 cup Pecans
2 cups Oats, divided
3/4 cup Gluten Free All Purpose Flour (I use Cloud 9)
1/2 cup Brown Sugar
1 tsp Baking Soda
1 tsp Cinnamon
1/2 cup Maple Syrup
2 Tbsp Dairy free milk
3.5 Tbsp Coconut oil, melted
1 tsp Vanilla
2/3 cup Raisins
1. Preheat oven to 350F
2. Place nuts in a food processor and process until finely ground.
3. In a bowl, mix together flour, baking soda, 1 cup oats, cinnamon, and sugar.
4. Place the flour mixture in the food processor and process for about 20 seconds.
5. Mix coconut oil, maple syrup, dairy free milk, and vanilla.
6. Take flour mixture and add in 1 cup oats and mixed liquid ingredients. Mix to combine.
7. Add in raisins.
8. Take 2 Tbsp of dough, make a ball and place on cookie sheet. Slightly flatten with dampened hands.
9. Bake for 10 minutes. Remove from oven and cool for a few minutes on cookie sheet before moving to a cooling rack
for 10-15 minutes.
Looking for more ways to get omega 3 in your diet? Contact Jill, Nurture The Future's Registered Dietitian at email@example.com