1/4 cup Almond Flour
1 Tbsp. Carob powder
1/4 tsp. Salt
3 Dates, pits removed
1 Tbsp. Peanut butter
2 Tbsp. Unsweetened vanilla almond milk
1 Tbsp. Maple Syrup
Sliced almonds for finger nails
1. Mix almond flour, carob powder, cloves, cardamom and salt together in a bowl .
2. Place prunes, pitted dates and peanut butter in a food processor and mix.
3. Add maple syrup and almond milk into food processor with date/prune mixture. Process until combined.
4. Add prune/date mixture into flour and stir to combine.
5. Form into finger like shapes. Add line marks for knuckles and sliced almonds for finger nails. Place in fridge to set for about 15 minutes.
Store in fridge in an airtight container.
Looking for more fun snack ideas? Contact Jill, Nurture The Future's Registered Dietitian at email@example.com